Sunday, November 2, 2008

Hi!

Anna has started waving!!!


As far as her being sick, she seems to be feeling a LOT better. Yesterday she started returning to her old self and is playing and smiling now! Yea! I actually thought she was all the way better, so I gave her some applesauce with rice cereal last night (it had been about 36 hours with no vomiting) and unfortunately, she threw it up after just a few bites. So were back to just nursing and hopefully I can get her to keep something down tonight! I'm so pleased though that she is acting like she feels so much better, as evidenced below......


PS Kelly wins! She was the first to guess correctly that Benjamin was saying........Surprise!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YES! I've still got it! Glad to hear I'm still the interpreter for the family! Anna's smile is so contagious!
Love you!
Kelly

StatCounter