Wednesday, November 12, 2008

While the Cats Away.....

The Mice Will Play and Other Recent Happenings

Benjamin LOVES, LOVES "Animal Movie" (known to most at Madagascar). It is so fun to see him watching it....he bursts out laughing and sings along to "Like to move it, move it!" So when I found out they were releasing a new one, I knew we had to take him. I suggested we get a babysitter for Anna and both go with him, but Dave said I should take him and he would get some quality time with Anna. So Benjamin and I went on a wonderful "date" on Sunday and saw it at the "big movie theater". Benjamin really enjoyed himself! The movie was really good and the popcorn and candy were yummy. All in all it was a wonderful "date"!!! :)



Anna has started climbing on everything (toys, couches, people, etc). I thought it was cute the other day when she climbed on Benjamin's tool bench and the two of them were playing together!

She was cute climbing on Benjamin too!

They love each other so much! It makes my heart just SWELL up when I see them loving on each other!



Apparently my stomach is a fun place to play. Benjamin climbed on top of me and sat (err jumped) on my belly and wanted me to take a bunch of pictures of him. Being the great Momma I am, I obliged! :)


Believe it or not, I took this picture of both of them on my stomach! Lately, when Anna cries Benjamin runs and gets her cup for her! My little paternal one!


If you're wondering how my mice were playing while I was away, here's my proof. I had a Mom's night out and I came home to this incriminating evidence......
Pictures of Benjamin picking his nose........


and video of a 2 year old wrestling a poor, defenseless baby! :) I guess the only thing that counts is that everyone was still in one piece when I got back!

Anna was sick over Halloween so I didn't give her a sucker like I did to Benjamin on his first Halloween. Now that she is all better, Benjamin was sweet enough to share one of his suckers and Anna got to have her first!!! :) She enjoyed it!

No comments:

StatCounter