Sunday, November 9, 2008

Silly Boy, Girly Girl

First off, these are just some cute pictures of my kiddos playing. Anna was sitting in the kitchen playing with a ball and Benjamin came right up on his own and put their legs together and was rolling the ball to her! It was really adorable!



The whole girly thing has been slow going with me having a daughter. I didn't really get into dresses and tights until recently. And I hadn't done any bows or headbands. Yesterday, Anna was awake while Benjamin napped (thankfully they usually sleep at the same time) so I got out some that had been given to us and played around with them. The bow wasn't very good at clinging to her thin hair, so I ordered one and a few headbands yesterday. But here's what Anna looks like when we're being girly!


On Friday Benjamin and I were sitting on the couch and he was making a silly face, so I got the camera and told him to make faces for me. He went to town and without further ado here are The Many Silly Faces of Benjamin.....




Friday evening we headed to Bloomington and got to eat dinner with Mike. We ate at a yummy vegetarian restaurant! :) Benjamin was sooooo happy to get to see his uncle Mike!

1 comment:

Mike said...

Thanks for coming to Bloomington! It was great seeing you all!

StatCounter