Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Christmas is Coming!!!!

We decided to put up our Christmas decorations this past weekend. I was super excited this year b/c I feel it is the first time Benjamin truly understands everything and can get excited by it all. And I was right! He loved it! He helped me put the ornaments on the tree and had so much fun and I loved having a helper!!!! He is becoming the sweetest little guy and just growing up so much! Look at this sweet face!


We then all watched the Grinch movie together, except I guess Anna more ate it than watched, but you get the idea! It was a sweet moment for Dave and I that we were all on the couch together as a family! Benjamin really liked the movie, I enjoy the message a lot more than another recent Christmas movie we watched (to be explained in a future post/rant).


I thought it was an appropriate time to take a picture of our stockings!! This is the first year we get to use all the stockings and actually spell out N-O-E-L!!!


Dave took a quick little video of Benjamin and I putting the ornaments on the tree. Please excuse all of our pj's, we were having a jammy Saturday. Also, the computer is open b/c I found a Christmas radio station that plays online (when we get festive, we do it right!!!). Now, look at my super sweet little helper........

1 comment:

The Luh's said...

who took the family picture?

StatCounter