Thursday, November 6, 2008

From Anna

I don't know if you know this, but I am a very special baby girl. Because I am so special, I like to do things different than some. For instance....

Sometimes I eat in my birthday suit....that's right NaKeD!! :) You see if I get diarrhea when Momma is out running errands, I have to ride home in my jacket and then I get to eat some applesauce without any clothes to help my tummy feel better. At least I'm eating food!!!


I like to help Daddy with laundry, but not in a traditional sort of way......


"Dad, what am I doing in here???"


Some babies may think its fun to sit in their bouncy seats. I however, find it very entertaining to crawl under mine!
Even though I'm only 8 months old, I'm very smart! I can already wave!!!


Instead of sitting on my daddy's lap, I think its a lot of fun to just stretch out on his legs! :)

Why sit on chairs, when you could climb on them???


I am really photogenic when it comes to close-ups (and everything else)!!!

Love,
Anna
PS Thanks for all of your prayers and concern, I'm feeling much better! I have gone two days without any vomiting or diarrhea!!! I even had some sweet potatoes today! Hip hip horray for me!!!!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Yay! Way to go, Anna! I'm glad you're feeling better!

StatCounter