Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween 2008

Happy Halloween! We had a pretty hard day with Anna being sick, but she perked up a little this evening and we were able to go Trick-or-Treating at our church. I was able to have some Halloween fun with Benjamin while Anna took a nap this morning. We carved our pumpkin (as you can see below) and roasted and ate pumpkin seeds. Benjamin was really cute and the whole time we were doing the pumpkin and while I was trying to wash off the seeds, he kept saying, "Now eat them? Now?" He really liked them when they were finished and ate a ton of them! So who knows, he might wake up as a pumpkin tomorrow? :)


My little penguin!!! He really loves penguins this year and after I showed him some different costume ideas, he picked this one. Its a really cute costume and really soft! :)



I don't know if they designed it this way intentionally, but when you watch him walk in it from behind, he waddles!!!! Benjamin was also really cute and would shuffle his feet and do the "Happy Feet dance"!!!


And Miss Anna was a Glo-worm. I call her my little wiggle worm, b/c she's always moving....so I thought this was fitting! She still wasn't feeling too hot, but stayed happy pretty much the whole time.

Their first Halloween together!



"Time to go!!!!"


"Look, candy!!!"


Who knew penguins were such thinkers?!?!


Happy with his loot!


My poor sweet little worm!


I'm really impressed with my husband.....he took this shot and I really like it!


Benjamin wanted to take his costume off as soon as we got to the car. It was a thick costume and since it was about 70 degrees today, I didn't put anything on under it. So........


he rode home naked!


Anna fell asleep as soon as we left the parking lot. Poor baby!


Out of all the fun things with Halloween we did this year, I think Benjamin's favorite was handing out candy to the trick-or-treaters. As you can tell from the video he absolutely loved it! He was sitting at his little table in the living room, eating supper, and could hardly contain himself waiting for the doorbell to ring again and have more trick-or-treaters! He was having so much fun, that after we ran out of candy I gave him fruit snacks so that he could keep doing it!

Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the costumes! They are the cutest glow worm and penguin I've ever seen! I hope Anna feels better soon!
Love you,
Kelly

StatCounter