Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sick Baby

Update: Anna is worse today. She threw up a lot after nursing this morning. So now we are trying pedialyte. Hopefully she keeps this down and then I can nurse her again. She's really fussy and won't be put down at all and is mostly just laying on me. Please pray she gets better ASAP....its so hard to see her little body feeling so badly. Thanks!


Original Post
Poor Anna is sick! :( She's been throwing up and had diarrhea. So far today she hasn't had any episodes of that, thankfully. We stopped baby food and are just nursing, which seems to be helping. However, she still obviously feels pretty lousy. She's pretty fussy, wants to be held all the time, and is sleeping more than usual. I hate seeing her feel sick and hope that she will be better tomorrow so she can enjoy her first Halloween!

To show you that she's sick, this is how she's been....cuddling on my shoulder, which is totally un-Anna. Now that she can crawl, she wants to be on the move and has always been quite squirmy and not one to just rest on her Momma (or Daddy). She still isn't still though! She lays her head on me, pulls away, lays back down, then squirms all over my body and then starts over! Such a wiggle worm! I am enjoying the cuddles, though! :)


She does this face a lot lately and I think it may be my favorite. I think its so cute with her little bottom lip tucked under!


She has definitely been Momma's girl through all this.........



Dave's been great though and the past two evening he's stayed home with Anna, so Benjamin and I could go out just the two of us. Today we even had a "date"!!! :) We went to dinner (psghetti), the park, and then got milkshakes!

Look at this sweet girl!




Dave took this funny video of the kids earlier this week. Unfortunately, Benjamin makes her cry at the end, but at least he got some laughs out of her!!! Just so you know, Dave says he didn't hit her very hard....she was already not feeling good and crying a lot! For a little fun, lets have a contest....Dave couldn't tell what word Benjamin is saying over and over again to make Anna laugh, but I could when I watched it. So the contest is, who can be the first one to guess the word????? Good luck!

Happy Halloween Eve!!! I'm excited to see my little penguin and glow-worm tomorrow!!! :)

4 comments:

Mike said...

I've changed my mind several times now. It's either "a bus" or "a pie" or maybe "up high." I want to know what Kelly thinks. She was always the interpreter.

Lindsay said...

My first guess was "airplane." But after Dave asks him what he's doing, it sounds more like, "spider."

??? I'm on pins and needles here! :)

Anonymous said...

obviously he's saying, "surprise!"
AM I RIGHT?!
-Love,
Kelly

Anonymous said...

I'm going to go with su-pise (surpise).

StatCounter