Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkinfest and My Eight Month Old

We had Pumpkinfest at our church yesterday. I worked the Apple Sunday booth, so I didn't get to do too many activities...but we ate lots of yummy chili from the chili contest and we got to enjoy a family hay ride. Benjamin LOVED the hay ride!!! :) Overall we had a wonderful time!

Pastor Steve put Benjamin up in a tree and he was very tickled!!! :)

When we got home, I took some pictures of the kids with their Halloween outfits!


I think this one is funny b/c it looks like Anna is tickling Benjamin!
After I took Benjamin's clothes off to put his jammies on, Anna was standing up and he wanted to hold her up, so I let him...........


Here's a funny video I took. Dave thought it was mean that I was video-taping Benjamin while he was crying, but wait and see why he was crying and you'll see why it was funny! :) Also I got some of Anna crawling, which she is just getting better and better at!!! Today after church, Benjamin was sitting on his little couch and I put Anna on the floor on the other side of the room and said, "Crawl to Benjamin" and she crawled all the way over to him! After which Benjamin declared, "She did it! She did it!" So cute!!!!

And now for the 8 month pictures.........
I had a hard time getting her to pose b/c she kept leaning forward like this to try and crawl off the chair!!! I tell ya, once they're mobile, the don't want to stop moving!!! :)
Happy Birthday Sweet Cupcake!!!!

1 comment:

StatCounter