Tuesday, October 14, 2008

If Benjamin Were a Girl.....

We went down for Harvest Homecoming this weekend. It was nice to finally spend some time with my family and get the babies together. I got to see my grandparents and most of my extended family, which was great!

HH was not good though, the babies DID NOT like it! :( Here they are all happy before the crying began!


Grandpa and his two grandaughters!


Anna loves, LOVES to drink out of cups! We went out to eat last night and she had fun drinking water out of my cup!



We don't even have to say anything to her now, she automatically smiles when you aim the camera at her! Guess she's had lots of practice!!!


Daddy and Anna are so much alike!


And so are Benjamin and Momma!!!


Anna let us know last night that we needed to lower the playpen! She got on her hands and knees, then grabbed onto the side, pulled herself up onto just her knees, and then to standing!!! How crazy is that?!?!
"I'm gonna get you Momma!!!!"


And now to my title: If Benjamin were a girl.....He'd be a VERY pretty one!!! :)
When he was brushing his teeth last night, I put some clips I had bought for Anna in his hair, as well as a pony tail and then told him he should go tell Daddy how pretty he was! Dave told him that Momma and Anna are pretty, but Daddy and Benjamin are tough! Typical Dave response! Benjamin's response, "Mine not tough, mine Ben-Ja-Min!"


*I feel I should add an apology to my son, for I'm sure one day he will read this and be embarrased! Sorry to publish these pictures where anyone can see, but you are just too sweet not to share with the world!!!!!

No comments:

StatCounter