Sunday, October 19, 2008

Brown County 2.0

First up, these are just a bunch of pictures from this past weekend....

I had read that giving a baby an apple slice can be a soothing teether. Well Anna agrees! She has been going crazy over them all week! :)


Anna's been trying to crawl so hard. I think she may just go straight to walking, b/c she spends so much time off her belly trying to get her hands and legs to coordinate and hasn't gotten it. Instead she is now figuring out how to push up to almost standing!!!!......and she figured out how to sit up from laying down just tonight!!!! It took me by surprise....one second she was lying on her belly and the next she was back up sitting. She did it again a few minutes later too! (These are from earlier in the week though)



Benjamin and I made Halloween cupcakes this week and they were a big hit! Notice he has icing on both his mouth and nose!





"Benjamin the rapper."


Watching her brother perform.....





Jammie cuddle time!





I really love this one!


We went to Brown County again this afternoon and took a bunch of family pictures for our Christmas card. We got a lot of cute ones (as you can see). I'm not posting the one I like the best though, you'll just have to wait until December!!!



Dave liked this one best, but I wanted one where Anna was smiling too!





We told Benjamin he could go to the playground after we got some good pictures. Here he is running for it!


I think this is a beautiful one of Dave and Anna!





We went to a lake next and even though the views were incredible, the kids were not up for smiling for anymore pictures, as you can tell.......





This kid gives THE best hugs!!!!!





We then went to the Hotel/Restaurant they have in the park and ate there for the first time. It was wonderful!!!! The kids were great, the food was really good, and the lodge restaurant was fun! It was a great time had by all!

After we got home I gave Benjamin his very first ice cream cone to treat him for being so good for us. I found these cute little mini-cones and it was perfect for him. He gobbled it up!

1 comment:

Mike said...

I wish Kathy and I could have gone too. I promise we'll catch up with you one weekend.

StatCounter