Saturday, January 20, 2007

Tea Plantation/Angel Oak

We went to a Tea Plantation today. It was neat learning how they make tea. This is Benjamin touching a tea leaf.


This is Dave and Benjamin with all of the tea bushes in the background. They were dormant right now, so they weren't making any tea. It was still cool to see the factory and how they make it though.


We went to see the Angel Oak tree again because its on the same road as the tea plantation and Dave hadn't seen it yet. I think this is a pretty picture with the sun shining through the branches.


Do you like Benjamins' new coat? I got it yesterday from Baby Gap for $4.97. Pretty awesome deal! I got the cute, soft pants he's wearing too for $3! So many great deals I got!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the coat especially the color. A bright color for a very bright boy.
Glad you had such a fun family day!!
Love, Grandma Frankie

StatCounter