Tuesday, January 9, 2007

12 Month Check Up

Benjamin had his 12 month check up today. He now weighs 22 lb (50th percentile) and is 31 inches long (90th percentile) and his head circumference is in the 90th percentile. The doctor said he looks great. He had to have 3 shots today, but did really well. He didn't even cry until the last one! He got to miss one shot since he already had the chicken pox, so that was nice! He's running a little bit of a fever but that's to be expected since he got the Prevnar vaccine today! I still can't believe he's one!!!!!!


These pictures are from last night. He had his football pj's on because we were watching the Championship game (poor Ohio State). I taught Benjamin a new trick yesterday. Dave is really upset about it, but I think its hilarious! I was trying to teach Benjamin how to sniff things and so now he just randomly wrinkles up his nose and puckers his lips and inhales really deeply. It is so funny! I got this picture at the end of him doing it, so you can kind of see what I'm talking about. Its much more exagerated in real life though. As soon as Dave got home today, Benjamin did it again.....much to Dave's dislike! Oh, well! I enjoy it! ;)

No comments:

StatCounter