Sunday, January 28, 2007

Knockin em Down Left and Right

I'll tell you what, Benjamin is learning new tricks left and right! He learned how to go from sitting to standing today! He usually has to pull himself up with the furniture or use us to help him stand up and start walking. But today the little guy did it all by himself! I love my little guy so much!!!!

He's so funny! We were watching Walk The Line tonight and Benjamin went crazy dancing along to all the music! He is so funny how he dances to music whether its his toys or the tv, he starts waving his arms up and down and gets more and more excited til he finally squeals with delight and usually falls over! Its hilarious, you should all see it!

He's getting really funny with his clapping too. Everytime there is clapping on the tv (whether you can see it or not) he claps along and gets so tickled with himself! His personality is just fabulous!

There's a lot of cute pictures following of us just hanging out this evening. He's been talking so much and not just babbling......he throws his head back and talks his cute gibberish and it has a conversational tone now! He's got a really sweet voice! So I was trying to catch a picture of him doing it, but without success. Never fear though, I'll get it! But until then, here's some funny ones from tonight!


"Don't worry mom and dad, I can get myself out of this sticky situation!"


Dave has been jealous of me because I'm the only one who can tickle Benjamin. Well not tonight! Benjamin got a good tickle from his daddy!


I just thought this was a funny expression of the cutie pie!


I was able to capture Benjamin climbing into his doggie chair for the first time tonight! He usually just plays with the doggie's head, but tonight he figured it out that its a chair! Thank you Jimmy and Shawna!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are great and we can't wait to have ALL of you back in IN. We miss you and the pictures make us miss you more!1
Love, Grandma Frankie

StatCounter