Thursday, January 11, 2007

A Little Communicator

Benjamin is gaining quite the personality! He can wave now, give kisses, and of course do the puckered/wrinkled nose sniff. He also has a wide variety of smiles and other cute facial espressions.

I have a hard time getting him to listen to the word no, no matter how I say it. I usually shake my head no and say it sternly. Well obviously Benjamin is just a selective listner to the word no and can understand me, because when you try to hand him a toy that he doesn't want or put your arms out to pick him up when he's not interested he will now shake his head no. Its not a perfect side-to-side shake, more like he's making a small o with his head. This of course just makes it all the more funny and as with all small children the more you laugh at something, the more they do it! Its really cute though!

He's learning so much so fast, its a lot of fun to watch his little mind work! By the way Dave said a funny thing yesterday in reference to Benjamin's sniff face that Dave does not enjoy. He told me that Benjamin's mind is like a sponge and I'm filling it up with crap. All because I taught him how to make a cute little expression that he just happens to do over and over again. That's a fine thank you for mothering my child, huh? :)

No comments:

StatCounter