Saturday, January 27, 2007

Our Last Downtown Adventure

We spent our last day in downtown Charleston today since we're moving back to Indiana soon (yea!). It was a lot of fun.....we drove around on a bunch of streets and looked at houses that we hadn't seen before, walked around a lot, and ate at Jestine's (the pic below) which is a restaurant that Rachael Ray went to for her show, $40 a Day. The restaurant was really small and quaint and the southern food was really good! The weather was fairly nice today (high in the low 60's) but it was kind of breezy. Benjamin looked really cute all bundled up in his winter gear! He did really good for us and seemed to really enjoy riding with his daddy! The highlight for me those was my great purchase! I've been looking for awhile now to find a picture of the colorful houses downtown. They are always so expensive and always come with a big frame. Well today we found a shop that will sell you just the print and I found one that I love!!!! I think it'll be a great way to remember our time here!

No comments:

StatCounter