Thursday, January 27, 2011

Benjamin's Room

Benjamin has been so patient waiting for us to paint his room (his was the last of the kids' bedrooms). We started it this weekend and somehow managed to finish it yesterday. He really wanted a red room. I couldn't paint his whole room red, so we compromised on a red wall with the rest white and Spiderman and dinosaurs theme. He was pretty excited that we were finally starting. We let him stay up that night and help start the red. He painted an "i" (among many other things).


I went with his "i" theme and painted "i heart u". I had a lot of fun painting with my bugaboo.

Come on in and check it out!

Benjamin was very pleased with the end result! We like it a lot too!

He wanted to pose in all the pictures I took of his room. :)

The cutest thing was how I did his name letters. I put a sticker under his name that says "The Amazing Spiderman" and then explained how his wall read "Benjamin The Amazing Spiderman". Just like Dave and I figured, he was so tickled that his wall says he's Spiderman!!



Instead of "Where's Waldo?" it's "Where's Benjamin?"

Anna wanted to get in on the fun.....

Night, night!

No comments:

StatCounter