Wednesday, January 19, 2011

5 Year Old Modeling

I grabbed the camera and took a picture of Benjamin. Afterwards, he wanted to see it. He was smiling really big and his eyes were almost all the way closed. I guess that inspired him to do better, so he started to pose for me in a variety of different ways. The pictures ended up being a good representation of his personality.....extremely sweet and endlessly silly.

Still has his adorable dimples!


I gave the kids a choice as to what we were going to do while Collin took his morning nap today. Later, I asked Benjamin if he was sure about his choice. His response, "Yes, my lady."

Sometimes I can't believe how beautiful (shh, don't tell Dave I used that word) his eyes are.


He's making his dragon noise here. It's one you have to hear for yourself as I can't explain it. Actually, I can't even make the noise!


Last week Benjamin went to the bathroom and then 10 minutes or so later, he went again. I guess he didn't notice that Anna had gone during that time. Apparently, she had used up the rest of the toilet paper. Benjamin calls from the bathroom, "Daddy, Momma....I don't know what's going on in this house. There was toilet paper the last time I went to the bathroom and now there is no toilet paper! I don't know what's going on here!" The phrases he comes up with these days are really tickling Dave and I.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

HAHA! I love the things he says! And you're right, his eyes are beautiful!

StatCounter