Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas #1

So....I'm really behind on pictures. Like really, really behind. We had Benjamin's birthday party today and afterwards I downloaded the pictures from my camera and had a whopping 530!! So, I'm going to be playing catch-up for awhile. This is how I scrapbook our memories, so I want to get it all in before I forget.

On December 18th, my aunt Debbie hosted my mom's family Christmas at her house. We enjoyed having more time to get all the kids together. They wanted to get a group picture of all the kids. Here's the four grandkids......

and all 7 of my grandparents' great grandkids. (As you can see, they were less than thrilled to be photographed).

My mom and her two sisters were so cute in their matchy sweaters.

Me and my cousins....

Benjamin and Anna excitedly opened their first Christmas presents!

My sister got a membership to the Science center in Louisville and took all of us. The kids had a great time in their Sesame Street exhibit.


This was a really fun area where all the kids could jump and play around.



Benjamin doing a wheelchair race...

La-la-la-la! Elmo's World!!!


Having so much fun!!

Back home, here are the kids and I watching a youtube video (one of their favorite things to d0) of the lullaby that I sing to them. I love these babies so much!!

1 comment:

Stacia said...

aww... some back and see OUR Sesame Street exhibit again!

StatCounter