Saturday, January 9, 2010

This and That

Benjamin got this cool dinosaur egg in his stocking. You put it in water for a few days and it slowly breaks out of the egg and then grows. It was really neat!



Brother love!


This is the first time Collin went in his swing wide awake and fell asleep. Needless to say, I was very excited!


Benjamin in the super cute jammies that he got from Grandma and Grandpa for his birthday.


I was taking Benjamin's picture (above) and Anna started declaring, "Take my picture!" So, I did and then she made a stinker face.......


and declared, "Don't take my picture, Momma!".............

and then put her hand on the camera to stop me!


Look at those big eyes!!!


Snow pictures to come!

1 comment:

Mike said...

The picture of Benjamin hugging Collin shows just how big Collin really is!

StatCounter