Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Snow & Roll

I finally am caught up on loading, sorting, and editing pictures. So here goes another long update....


We had our first real snow this winter. The kids went crazy asking to play in it all morning. I finally got Collin to stay asleep so we could get out in it. After some major bundling up, we had a lot of fun playing in the snow. It was Anna's first time really getting to play in snow as she couldn't walk yet last year and did not approve of being out in it. She (and Benjamin) loved it!


Who says driving in the snow is dangerous?


"Wow! Look at this stuff, Momma!"



Catch it, Anna!


It was still coming down pretty good, so it was kind of hard to look up.


But that didn't stop us from having a blast!



The sun did a pretty good job hiding that day. Benjamin and Anna had a blast chasing me with the snow and rubbing it on my legs.


She's gonna get me!


Collin has been enjoying chewing on his fingers a lot lately.


Happy boy!


I absolutely love how she says, "Anna". That's what she's doing in these pictures......



Every few weeks I get the urge to try and get some pictures of my three babies. I thought this was a neat shot. It shows Collin doing something he does a lot right now.....checking out those hands.


Three cutie-pie heads....




I thought it was funny that they both had white shirts on.


Look how long he is! I love how he puts his thumb in the corner of his mouth and holds his fingers like this....Benjamin did that a lot too as a baby.


On Saturday Dave finally got to play with the kids in the snow too. He insisted on me bundling Collin up and coming out, so we were a whole family. Excuse my squinting, it was (thankfully) sunny that day.


When he fussed, I brought him in and found he had gotten too warm. Oops! I bundled him up good!


It's fun playing with Daddy!



Your logical thought would probably be to think that Benjamin got him good with the snowball he's holding above. Nope. He threw this over himself!


Happy girl!


They're going to get each other!


Can you believe he would throw snow at me with a baby in the sling and camera in hand?!?!? (He was actually too far away to get me)


Can you believe that smile?!?!


They have the most fun Daddy!



Want to know why he's happy?


Because he's trying to roll over!


Didn't get it this time, but he tickled himself trying!


Here goes another try!


I think I can! I think I can!


Almost there!!!!


He did it!!!!!


Go Collin!!! This was yesterday evening. It was so special b/c it was the first time Dave has gotten to witness one of our babies rolling over for the first time!


It was fun to watch him do it for the first time! Oh, and yes he did scratch himself. Anna points out his "owie" about a zillion times a day!


Collin is three months old today!!!!


There are those hands again!


Hi handsome! He has been under the weather and is on his second round of antibiotics. When he first went to the doctor for it a week ago Monday, he weighed 15 lb 8 oz!!! That's my boy! :)


He is such a happy baby and an absolute blessing!

1 comment:

lindsey said...

Im so jelous of the snow! looks like you guys had a fun time!!

StatCounter