Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Baby In The Mirror

Last weekend Collin couldn't make it through the whole Colt's game. He dressed for it though!


Collin spends a lot of time laying on a blanket on the floor, taking the world in.


Before I knew what they were up to, Benjamin and Anna went and grabbed their blankets and joined their baby brother (all three of them are watching a cartoon)....



Collin enjoying his toys over his bouncy seat for the first time. Don't you love his expression?


"These are pretty cool!"



I often try to take pictures in enough light that I can avoid my flash, but sometimes must use it. Apparently, Collin has gotten used to not having it flash in his face! Here he is surprised by it....


and squinting because of it.....

See how he's holding his monkey? He's been grabbing toys (and my hands) more and more. He also does the sweetest little laugh and likes to 'talk' to us! The combination of his big sweet smile and big blue eyes are enough to make your heart melt!

After Collin woke up from a nap, Anna ran over and grabbed a book and started reading to him!


She's saying, "I read book to Cowen!"


Benjamin had just woken from his nap and had to read to his brother too. Like the bed head?


I recently moved Collin's changing pad to our dresser and tried to do a little photo shoot with him on it.

Checking himself out.....


Look at that happy baby in the mirror!


What were Benjamin and Anna doing during this time? Having a tickle fight on my bed, of course!


They are starting to wrestle and play a little more rough these days and actually stay happy with one another. It's really fun to watch them, but I'm always nervous waiting for someone to get hurt or mad (or both).


They were getting restless right before Daddy came home, so I asked if they wanted to get their picture taken with Collin. Collin isn't positioned very well for pictures, but it was the best I could do by myself. Aren't they sweet?






We closed on our new house yesterday and get to move in on the 8th! It will be double the space we have now.........we're pretty excited!

No comments:

StatCounter