Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Extended Family Christmas Celebrations

We headed to my Aunt Mildred's house to celebrate Christmas with my Dad's side of the family. It was wonderful to see everyone and have them all meet Collin. Here he is meeting my Grandma for the first time....


Getting ready to open presents.


Anna being silly with Grandpa and my cousin Charlie.


"We got books!!!"


Benjamin thanking Grandma for his birthday present!


Collin meeting his namesake, my Grandpa. This was a very special moment!


Time to open presents at my parents house! Benjamin got this awesome remote control dinosaur.


Sesame Street movies! Anna LOVES Sesame Street right now and wines that she wants to watch it all the time!


Benjamin and Anna opening a fire truck from their Aunt Katie.


Naked girls hugging! They were so cute this trip and played together so much!


Anna all of a sudden decided she wanted to pull Katrina's diaper down. We're not sure why she was doing this, but it sure was funny to watch!


I was so tickled that Collin fell asleep like this b/c he never does.



Brothers in their first matching shirts!


Playing with their cool dinosaur Grandma Susan found.


Next we were off to my Mom's extended family celebration. Dave looks deep in thought here, but really he's just watching football.


My cousins' twin boys who are the same age as Anna had fun wrestling with Dave.


Katrina and her Momma having fun at Aunt Debbie's. (I've been playing around with photo editing, if you couldn't already tell)


All the great-grandkids (minus Collin). They didn't exactly cooperate for a great picture, but they at least stayed next to one another for a minute!


Collin hanging out with Grandma and making eyes at my Aunt Diana.


Anna absolutely LOVES rainbows! She's looking at little ones that were on the ceiling here.


Next we went to Dave's parents house and you guessed it, it was time for more presents!


She's saying, "ZOE!" (From Sesame Street)


Ooh, a jewelry box!


Benjamin got a new game!


Benjamin and Anna had a blast making forts with Mike and Kathy!



Katie got Katrina this car for Christmas and my kids really loved it. Here Benjamin is getting dressed for church in it so he doesn't lose his spot!


Sweet Collin handled all the craziness very well!


Sweet cousins!


Katie wanted me to take pictures of Katrina before she got baptized. She didn't really feel like smiling for pictures, but I did manage to get some cute ones of her and her Momma.



She was so good during her baptism!


Benjamin had a lot of fun helping Grandpa Jim make biscuits.


I was rocking Collin and Anna was so funny. She would turn and look at me like this and sing a song while playing on the piano. She was having so much fun!


I just thought this was a funny face!


Grandma Frankie had a great idea to have an ice cream buffet for dessert and Benjamin was definitely on board for that!


The next day they had a lot of fun playing with their cousin Jack. Three little monkeys jumping on the couch! (Luckily, none fell off and bumped their head.)

No comments:

StatCounter