Monday, November 16, 2009

Smiles

Isn't he cute?



Collin has been blessing us with smiles lately! I was able to capture a few with the camera the other day!


Benjamin has been going after a fly for several days. He asks Dave all the time if they can go get "that pesky fly" and " 'mash it"! He goes after it w/ many different weapons (wipes, toy spoons, etc.) It's actually kind of entertaining! Grandma was here playing with the kids this weekend and he all of sudden hit it with his baseball bat and sure enough he got it! We were shocked b/c he's never even gotten close to smashing a fly before! The funny part of it though was how pleased he was with himself! His dimples were working overtime!



All cuddled up and fast asleep!


Cutest little Colts fan!



Speaking of dimples, Anna's doesn't make an appearance nearly as often as Benjamin's do.....but you can see it through this paci grin!


Saying "Cheese!"


Showing off her tights! I'm so happy to report that my daughter LOVES tights! She may not let me do her hair, but she loves dresses and tights!!!


One more shot of my cutie-pie!

We are so thankful that Collin never got sick from us. Benjamin is all the way better, Anna was acting like she didn't feel well this morning but seems recovered now, and I'm still not all the way better but feel like I'm on the up swing!

I heard a noise coming from the kids' rooms just now and went to check on them. When I went into Benjamin's room, he woke up a little. I told him, "I'm just checking on you. Night, night, I love you." He responded in a sleepy voice, "Love you too. Take care of the new baby." Even half asleep he's still concerned about his little brother!

2 comments:

Mike said...

That's funny. A baseball bat is my weapon of choice against pesky flies too!

I'm glad that you all are getting better and that Collin is well!

Mike

Kelly said...

That pesky fly never had a chance. Hope you're feeling better. So glad Collin is staying healthy! You could write a book full of Benjamin quotes. He says the cutest things! Anna's "touchdown" was pretty adorable, too :)
Love you,
Kelly

StatCounter