Friday, November 6, 2009

The Leftovers

What happens to kids when the time changes? They wake up early, are cranky way before nap time, and then again way before bed time. Here's early morning number 1:

*FYI, Dave took this picture b/c I was asleep w/ the babe! :)



When kids are tired and cranky, the best thing is to keep them busy. Since it was warm enough, we all packed up and drove over to a neighborhood near our church and went for a walk and let the kids play in the leaves. It was a big hit!


He's so snuggly!



Benjamin was kind enough to make us grilled cheese sandwiches for supper. He buttered the bread and put the cheese on!



Collin is a great baby! He's so content, peaceful, and so easy to love!

My three boys!


I walked into the kitchen the other night to find this.......


I tortured the kids the other day to get Christmas card pictures. They didn't really enjoy or appreciate the process. They're so cute though, you can't blame me for wanting lots of pictures, can you? Here are the leftover ones that I didn't use.......


Benjamin and Anna love Collin so much! Anna still declares "A Baby!" every time she sees him....
and as soon as Benjamin notices Collin is awake, he runs over and says, "Hi! Hi Baby Collin!" He kisses him, rubs his head and then asks me, "Does that make him happy?"


Funny face!


Sweet, sweet boy!


Checking each other out!


My three sweethearts!


There are a lot of kisses going around these days!





Outfit change was needed due to lots of spit up!


Working that dimple!


It's hard to believe how much hair Anna has now!


"Hey big brother!"



Naked boy (with a belly button)!




Here are some recent Benjamin stories:
Benjamin has taken to calling himself "Super Boy". It's pretty cute! The other night while putting Benjamin to bed I tell him, "Night, night super boy." As I'm leaving his room he declares, "Momma, I have somethin' to tell you." I ask him what it is and after pausing, he says, "Momma, super boys don't sleep." He sure is getting crafty in his efforts to avoid bedtime!
-------------------
While trumpeting his own horn, Benjamin was telling me all about how he's a super boy and all that he could do. Then he turned to me and all of a sudden said,
Benjamin:"My Daddy has super powers."
Me: "He does?"
Benjamin "Yes, he has more powers than you."
-------------------
After lunch, I was taking Benjamin to the bathroom before his nap when he tells me:
Benjamin: "I'm happy you gave me Cheetos with lunch Momma. They make my body happy!"
Me: "They do?"
Benjamin: "Yes, they do. It makes my body happy to eat yummy things."

1 comment:

Stacia said...

great pictures!!!

StatCounter