Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Good Days

The kids have been so good the last two days!!! It's been wonderful! It'll sound silly, but I'm almost thankful for being sick b/c it seems so much easier to take care of the kids now that I'm feeling better!


All dressed up in an outfit sent from Aunt Kelly.......


Baby booties! :)


He looked like such the cute little man in his overalls today! I was disappointed that he spit up on the outfit before I got a picture of him unswaddled b/c it said "Little Engineer" on the knee.




The kids being so good has made it so we can have a lot more fun during the day. Playing cars, singing songs, reading books, etc!



Always working that dimple!


My crazy girl!

She was making me smile so much today........I was going through papers/mail in the kitchen and she came running in to see me and kept saying (in the sweetest voice) "Hi! Hi (pause) Momma!" I can no way get across how sweetly she was saying this! It tickled my heart so much! I stopped sorting and was being silly with her. She was so pleased that I stopped what I was doing that she came up to me and gave me the most precious "thank you hug"!
-------------------------------------------
I was cooing at Collin and said, "Are you happy because your belly is full?!" Benjamin was sitting next to me and followed in my footsteps and coo-ed at Collin, "Do you have a belly button because your cord fell off?"
-------------------------------------------
Just to see what he'd say, I asked Benjamin if he wanted us to have any more babies or if three was enough. His response was, "I don't want too many babies."
-------------------------------------------
Going to and from preschool is a lot of work with three kids and working around Collin's nursing schedule, but it has been so rewarding lately:
  • The whole way to and from school (both ways) Anna (and Benjamin when he's in the car) point out everything they see and recognize: signs, digger trucks, buses, houses, pumpkins, flowers, lights, trees, and on, and on, and on!
  • When I was putting Anna into the car to go pick Benjamin up from preschool, she all of a sudden started saying, "Momma otay...Collin otay...Anna otay...Ben-gen otay."
  • She's so funny when we get out of the car to go into Benjamin's school b/c she all of a sudden declares, "Runnin!" and pulls my arm and wants to run into school as fast as she can!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Awww! These kids are so cute! Collin looks super snuggly in his firetruck outfit!

StatCounter