Thursday, November 19, 2009

Siblings

Benjamin and Anna had matching Big Brother/Sister shirts that they wore to the hospital when Collin was born. Anna's is really special b/c we wrapped it up and she opened it at her birthday party and that's how we told everyone we were pregnant with Collin. I couldn't buy Collin a Baby Brother shirt b/c I didn't know that he was a boy. Well I finally ordered one and it was delivered right when everyone was sick. So I've had to wait and wait until everyone was better so that they could get pictures together. Yesterday was finally the day!!! :) I am so pleased with how well they did (as you will be able to tell by the number of pictures I have posted)!


They love to look, touch, and love their new brother!!! Anna was so sweet and even though Collin wasn't crying, she kept softly telling him, "It otay Baby Collin." She is talking in so many sentences now and tickles me to no end with how she adds pauses in between and within certain words!




They were pointing out the letters on their shirts. Anna would point and declare, "Letters!" and Benjamin would tell us what each shirt said.


Dave told them to kiss Collin's head at the same time and I thought it was too cute that they were looking at each other too!


They tickle each other so much! I'm really excited for when Collin is big enough to sit and watch them.....I can't wait to see his expression when they are being silly and wild and he's wondering what's going on!


Benjamin loves that he's learned how to get Collin to hold onto his finger. It was cute that Anna did it too!


My three loves!!!!


Benjamin and Anna are so funny with how tickled they get when they are allowed to get on our bed!


I tried this pose, but it didn't work! Miss Spice in the middle thought it was a good time to kick, no matter that her little "Baby Brother" was right next to her!


My two boys were pretty cute laying on the bed together though!

Holding hands again!


This "Big Sister" is starting to show LOTS of interest in the potty. I just don't know that I have the energy for her interest!


My littlest star!


He's got such a cute little cheesy grin that he does! You can see his dimple too!


So, I've mentioned over and over again how sweet this little guy is (as if you couldn't tell just by looking at him!). But what you might not believe is how noisy he is! He grunts and moans and makes the loudest noises while he sleeps and nurses and has since day one! It's too funny! (Although, sometimes it's not funny when I'm trying to sleep too!)

No comments:

StatCounter