Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Leaves & Funny Faces

Were not sure yet if Collin is going to look more like Momma or Daddy, but in this picture he looks just the same as Daddy does when sleeping! :)


Since I have three winter babies, I couldn't resist getting excited when Collin had a onesie on under an outfit the other day!


Hi!



Even though he drives me crazy, Milo is still a cutie!


I love a man who loves a good baby cuddle!


Want to know what happens when you want to take pictures of your daughter (w/ attitude) in her cute dress and tights and she's not interested? This...........



It's actually been warm enough to take Collin out!


I can't believe Anna let Benjamin do this to her!



Leaf!


They're not too young to put to work, right?


Unfortunately, it appears H1N1 has entered our house and gotten Benjamin sick, despite our best efforts to avoid germs. Benjamin seems pretty tired with it and took a four hour nap. I think Anna enjoyed the extra alone playtime!


Collin has been coughing and sneezing, but has no fever. Fingers crossed and prayers sent that it stays that way!!!!!





When I tell Benjamin I'm sorry he's sick or ask him how he's feeling, he tells me "It's okay Momma. I will feel better in no time at all!"
------------------------------
I was telling Benjamin that he did a great job coloring a picture. His response: "It was my pleasure to do it."
------------------------------
Anna has been pointing out buses a lot lately. While in the car the other day, she says in her sweetly soft high pitched squeal, "A bus!" I tell her "Yes, Anna a bus! Good job!" Then I see her in my mirror looking down at the baby doll on her lap saying, "See da bus, baby? Baby see it?"
------------------------------
I asked Anna for a kiss and she told me no (her favorite word). Next time I look at her, she's kissing her reflection in the fire place glass. Apparently, she's more kissable than I am!

No comments:

StatCounter