Friday, October 9, 2009

Lazy Blogging

I've been lazy about blogging and taking pictures lately, but thought I'd play a little catch-up before the big day comes! Benjamin and Anna really love the hats they got from the State Fair this year and have been playing w/ them a lot lately:



When you ask Anna to smile for a picture, she always puts her head back like this for some reason.........


My friends from church were nice enough to throw me a little sprinkle to celebrate Little Three. One of my friends was super sweet and got the kids some presents too. They love their new kitchen stuff!


I have pictures of myself in this shirt when I was pregnant w/ both Benjamin and Anna, so I couldn't resist having Dave take one of me w/ Little Three the other day.

Anna................
Benjamin..........


I had the realization that it was my last day as a stay-at-home mom of just two kids today. So I grabbed the camera and took some pictures of them when they were loving on each other to commemorate the occasion!




Out Of The Mouths Of Kids
Here are some recent recordings of the things that come out of Anna and Benjamin's mouths that tickle me.
I went into the garage to get something yesterday and when I came back into the kitchen, Anna popped around the corner and declared (in the sweetest voice) "Daddy still at work?" She usually just says "Daddy work", so I was surprised by the four-word sentence! She can also now sing the entire ABC's and Twinkle Twinkle and is getting close to being able to say the prayer we say together!


Benjamin got a new Buzz Lightyear toy from Grandma yesterday. Anna was begging for a turn with Buzz when Benjamin was playing w/ it. He wouldn't give it to her and was running away from her in the hallway. When he turned around to come back, he plowed right through her and the toy hit Anna in the face. We told him he needed to say he was sorry for hurting Anna and give her a turn. He told her sorry and then went into our bonus room and proceeded to get really upset and cry. After a little bit of playing, Anna went in to check on him. In the most pitiful voice, he told her "Anna just go back in the living room, I'm sad right now."
Little Three is due to be induced into the world on Monday, the 12th. I went to the Dr. on Thursday and was surprised to find out I was 4 cm and the baby's head was down. I've never gotten that far on my own before, so who knows when they baby will come in the next three days!!! So excited, we're going to meet our baby very soon!!!!!!!!!! :)

1 comment:

Stacia said...

yea! Number 3 on the way! Can't wait to hear the good news!!!!!!!!!

StatCounter