Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Love Fest

This is a long post (aka lots of pictures), sorry....but what can I say.....we had a great day! Before nap time Dave, Benjamin, Anna, and I all cuddled on the couch together for a bit and everyone was nice! Then after the older two were asleep, I fed Collin and then he, Dave, and I cuddled on the couch and took a little nap together! After nap time, the kids played outside with Dave while I fed Collin. After the nursing was finished, Dave convinced me to come with them to a nearby playground since it was almost 70 degrees here today and we figure it'll be one of our only opportunities to go outside with Collin. So we bundled up baby loaded in the car seat/stroller and had a great time playing in the sunshine! The trees at the playground were so beautiful with the leaves changing that I couldn't resist getting Anna and Benjamin to pose for me!



"Look Momma, I have a leaf!"


Benjamin can do pretty much all the tricks on the playground these days!


And little (getting bigger fast) Anna tries really hard to keep up!


She can easily enjoy all the slides by herself though! They both love this slide and call it the "roller slide".






Another of our church friends were bringing us supper tonight, so while we were waiting I decided to distract hungry Anna with some girl time. So, I put pigtails in her hair for the first time. She didn't hold still and to be honest didn't really like the process, but she looked super cute in them and left them alone!


She looked so much older to us with the pigtails!







And now, on to the love fest (and numerous pictures)................

Benjamin likes to talk to Collin and rub on him, but hasn't been interested in holding him. When he was loving on him tonight, I asked him if he wanted to hold him, but that he didn't have to if he didn't want to. He surprised me and said that he did and it turned into a big Collin love fest (as you will be able to see by the pictures).

My two boys!


After Benjamin had a turn it was time for the big sister! Anna loves having a baby in our family so much!


I was so excited when Benjamin came back over and Dave was able to snap pictures of all three of my babies! All in jammies too!



Then Benjamin wanted ANOTHER turn! :)

Both Benjamin and Anna love to rub Collin's hair!


He gets so excited when Collin's eyes are open, locks eyes with him and says that Collin likes to look at his big brother!

Kisses!


Momma's cuddle time!


Then it was Daddy/Collin cuddles!


Daddy isn't a big fan of getting rooted on!

They look like they're having a serious conversation!

1 comment:

Stacia said...

precious love fest! :)

StatCounter