Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Comparisons

So I thought it was about time to do some comparisons of the three kiddos! We've gotten lots of "Collin looks like Benjamin" and "He's a Benjamin with dark hair" comments. And while we think Collin does look like Benjamin, we think he looks a lot like Anna too. So he recently wore some of the same outfits that Benjamin and Anna did as babies, so I thought it'd be fun to look up some old pictures......


Here's Collin from a few days ago........
and here's Baby Benjamin from almost 4 years ago!
Collin again...........
and Baby Anna from not so long ago.......

Basically I think our newborn babies all look really similar! We think Collin's eyes look a lot like Benjamin's eye shape, they all three have a similar nose, and his over-all face/head shape and mouth look a lot like Anna. It'll be so fun to see how he changes and grows! But I hope it goes nice and slowly!

Here are some funny pictures:
I actually caught Collin mid-sneeze the other day! How cute is that?!?! :)


Dave made this funny face when I was trying to get pictures of he and Collin, so of course I had to share it! After I posted this and showed it to Dave, he said I had to mention that he had a mouth full of food. Hehehe!

1 comment:

Stacia said...

WOW I think in those comparisons the one of him and Anna look more similar than that of Benjamin! :) It will be fun to watch them all grow!!!

StatCounter