Monday, October 19, 2009

Big Gainer

This is the best feeling in the world, a newborn baby cuddled on your chest.....they fit so perfectly!!!


Uncle Mike and his soon-to-be-bride Kathy came to meet Collin. We had a great visit and Benjamin and Anna especially had a good time! I thought this was funny, Milo jumped up behind Mike and started sniffing his hair!


This is one of the sleepers that Benjamin wore a lot of times, so it was like de ja vu when Collin had it on yesterday!


Collin got his first bath at home the other night. He is so laid back and not much upsets him, except getting his diaper changed. So, I was a bit nervous that he wouldn't like getting scrubbed during a bath. But he did pretty good!


I tried to do a photo shoot with Collin in his first outfit today......


but he was sleepy! Big yawn!


So a little later when he was sleeping hard, we tried again! We went to the doctor this morning. Collin was down to 8 lb 5 oz when we were there on Friday (same as when we left the hospital), so they wanted us to come back again today since he hadn't gained any. He really surprised me (and the nurse) and was all the way back up to his birth weight of 8 lb 14 oz. Yep, that's 9 oz in three days!!! I was very proud of my baby boy! To celebrate, I thought this 'I love mommy' shirt was a good fit for our weight success!

Showing off his muscles!


I LOVE this adorable guy so very much!!!!!!
FYI, His cheeks are the absolute softest things in the ENTIRE world! :)

No comments:

StatCounter