Monday, June 8, 2009

Randomness As of Late

We had a fun weekend and went to Madison for their 200 year celebration. Unfortunately, we forgot the camera......but I thought I'd mention the fun we had for memories sake. We went for a nice walk along the river when we got there. They had a bunch of old fire trucks there to see, so we went and looked at all of them. We didn't realize that Benjamin had such a thing for fire trucks right now, but he had a BLAST! He got to try on a bunch of different fire men hats and then got to get up in a couple fire trucks and "drive" them! He was so happy! The kids didn't nap in the car, so they took turns napping in the stroller. Anna napped during the firetrucks and then it was Benjamin's turn. So while we had some one-on-one time with Anna, we took her to their cool fountain. We took her shoes off and let her splash and kick away in it. She had a ton of fun. After dinner we went back so that Benjamin could play in it too! All in all, it was a very fun (tiring, but fun!) trip!

Now here's just some random pictures as of late...........

I'm glad someone in our house appreciates that Dave always leaves the kids clothes on the floor. Even though it frustrates me, Milo loves it! :)


Some people (err cats) don't like their picture taken apparently.......


I was trying to get some pictures of Anna this morning and Benjamin ran over and asked if he could, "smile for the picture". He grabbed this Elmo doll and smiled so big!


It was warm but overcast this afternoon, so we had a lot of fun outside without the heat of the sun.


So often, Benjamin looks like he's working to me in pictures!


I get him to stop moving and smile for a picture every once in awhile though.......


I got the kids a new bubble thing that they can do all on their own without as much mess (except my kids still managed to make quite the mess). They had a lot of fun trying it out today.........



TRUE LOVE!


After they had bubble solution all over them, I decided we might as well get all wet and play with their new water toys. So I filled the kiddie pool up a bit and they had a blast. Benjamin mostly was just watering the plants for me...............


and Anna kept a close eye on her brother...........


She mostly just had a fun time getting wet though!


So pretty!


We got some new bath/pool cups that Anna had a blast with!


I'm not sure what's going on here, but couldn't resist posting this expression!


Clapping!


A really loud car or motorcycle went past our house and Anna pointed it out for me.......


Saying, "Vroom! Vroom!" to the car!


In case you were curious, Anna did eventually get wet enough that we had to loose the dress. I don't think she minded though......

1 comment:

Stacia said...

that camera takes amazing pictures! wow!

StatCounter