Sunday, June 14, 2009

Lazy Sunday

I snuck in Friday night to check on Benjamin sleeping in his new bed. He was sleeping soundly and has every time since then!



We had quite a stressful church morning, between Anna crying the whole time we were in Sunday school to Benjamin wetting his pants. So we decided to hang out at home afterwards and have a lazy Sunday. I worked on painting the bed while the kids napped and then we got a visit from Uncle Mike.....always a hit with the kids! Here's my sweet little Sunday beauty!
Anna and Mike texting Aunt Kelly.........


While Anna was getting her texting lesson, Benjamin came over and posed for some GREAT pictures for me! Check out those dimples and big blues...........





She always seems to have this little smirk.........


I can't even begin to tell you how much Anna loves her Daddy!


Working hard on growing some hair!


Benjamin and Mike were playing a guessing game!


I found a toy garage at a yard sale recently and the kids LOVE it!


Skyping Aunt Kelly and Uncle Buh!

We had a great lazy Sunday and a fun visit with Mike!

1 comment:

Mike said...

It was great seeing you all. Hopefully I can make it out there again soon.

And thanks for the amazing dinner!

Mike

StatCounter