Wednesday, June 3, 2009

More Little Three Pictures

I was having fun watching the video of the ultrasound on the computer and Dave came over and taught me how to copy pictures of the video and edit them. I know, I know......he's pretty awesome! ;) So, I basically just spent the past twenty minutes watching a five minute video over and over again and getting different fun views. I'll try to explain what they are, so you can see our cute baby! *If you want to know details about the actual ultrasound, see the post below this one.*

This is one of my favorites. While re-watching the video tonight, I noticed that at the end you could see the baby's hand and his/her thumb moving up and down. So here's Little Three giving you a thumb's up! (Hand is on the right side of image.)


Little Three's Spine


Little Three's Heart. I think it's amazing how you can see all the chambers!


Feet on the left, bottom is on right. There weren't really any clear feet shots. I think the Dr. went fast on that part so we wouldn't see more than we wanted to! :)


Another feet shot.


Little Three's face is on the right of this image. The face is tilted slightly and you can see the left arm on the bottom and the right elbow on the top.


Face with arms/hands beside face.


Feet/legs are on the left and Little Three's face is on the right. If you look closely, you can see that the arms are together with the hands to the side of the face, looking like Little Three is already praying! :)


Another full body shot/baby praying!


Isn't that cool?!?!?! That was so much fun.........I really love my husband right now!

No comments:

StatCounter