Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sunshine

I've had this outfit for awhile and was very excited to put it on Anna, she's such a sweet little sunshine!


Kiss!!!


"Hey, big brother!"


Benjamin has become quite the paternal one lately! He loves helping out with Anna and recently he has started putting his Dora and Diego dolls in Anna's baby swing. He buckles them both in (safety first, you know), then he has me turn the music on for them and he rocks them back and forth. He actually got mad at me the other day because I took Dora out so I could put Anna in. I guess we know who is priorities go to! :)

1 comment:

lindsey said...

Anna is getting so big and so cute! Well Cohen is not quite as excited about the potty thing already..oh well! Yes, we are planning on coming up the the lake house for the 4th. We cant wait to see everyone and meet Anna :) See you all soon!

StatCounter