Monday, April 14, 2008

Baball!

On Friday, Benjamin got a basketball goal and ball and he loves it. He plays with it everyday and is getting really good at it!



On Friday Dave gave Anna her first bottle. She did pretty good with it, but would get mad every time Dave stopped her to burp her. I just thought it was so sweet how she locked eyes with Dave and looked at him the whole time!


One day last week my friend, Rachel, came for a visit and to meet Anna. We had a great time and Benjamin warmed up to her really quickly and had a lot of fun! FYI, his lips are blue because I gave him his first push pop...he liked it!


We took Anna to church for the first time yesterday, so of course we had to put her in a dress! This was actually the first dress I bought for her once I knew she was a girl. I think she looks really pretty in purple!
Benjamin loves taking care of his sister!


This isn't that good of a picture, but I thought it was so funny when I looked over and saw all five of my babies (Benjamin, Anna, my dog Zoe, and two cats Milo and Pepper).

We were able to get a family picture yesterday too!


This one is kind of blurry, but I thought all of our smiles were so nice! By the way, I had to bribe my son with chocolate to get him to sit and smile for pictures!

1 comment:

Mike said...

You can't keep bribing your son with chocolate. That is only for the uncles, aunts, and grandparents to do. You are taking away our job!

StatCounter