Saturday, December 20, 2008

Tis' the Season

The Joy of this Christmas break has begun (and it's only day one!!!!!)

Here's Anna pretty-ing(can I make that a verb?) it up in a new bow!!!


Benjamin and I had a lot of fun making a gingerbread house today! He put all the candy on all by himself! I was surprised by how much fun he had and it was such a joy to do it with him! :)



We also had a surprise today and Mike came to visit on his way from leaving school! We had a great time! Benjamin was happy to have his uncle to play with and Dave had fun having someone else to Wii with!

So, I'm probably driving you crazy with my comparison moments....but I can't help myself! Anna is about 2 months younger by the calendar year, but she just switched sizes and gets to wear the same Christmas sleeper Benjamin did. So I couldn't resist posing her with the Christmas tree like I did with him! It's not exactly the same, b/c we were in Charleston with Benjamin and had different ornaments....but I still think it's pretty cool. Dave and I both had some de javu at first when we put the sleeper on her! :)




I got one of her making her silly mouth noise too! :) Hopefully I will get it on video soon, it is priceless (in the unladylike, hilarious sort of way).


Dave found a really great Christmas movie to record on tv today. It was the "actual Christmas Story" with Mary and Joseph going to Bethlehem to have baby Jesus and then the angles, wise men, and shepherds visiting. We all really enjoyed watching it tonight before bed and Benjamin & Dave got some good cuddle time in!
A bunch of girls from church and I recently took a knitting class together. I have enjoyed learning immensely and have completed my first project, this bag.......

I'm very pleased with how it turned out and I've already started on my next project! Here's a close-up............
Well the kids are in bed, so it's time for some hubby time! :)

1 comment:

The Luh's said...

i'm seriously impressed with the bag!!!

StatCounter