Tuesday, December 9, 2008

BAM Update & A Contest

So I think I'm going to start referring to my kids as BAM........Benjamin & Anna M____ :)
Here's some thinks BAM have been up to.....

Anna had her first popsicle! She REALLY liked it!


As always, Benjamin likes them too!


My OB's office had a little Christmas get-together with Santa and cookies for all the patients to celebrate having a baby this year! We thought that was a cool idea and so we checked it out. The kids got to sit on Santa's lap. Benjamin was very brave and I bet you can't guess who Anna's looking at??? Oh and she cried about 2 seconds later!!!


Dave thought it would be a cool memento to get a picture of her being held by my Dr. that delivered her.........


Benjamin got to enjoy his first (big) candy cane. He was done with it in about 3 minutes!! :)


Don't my boys look cute in their matching sweaters??? Believe it or not, it was accidental!


Contest Time:
Who can be the first to guess why Benjamin is where this funny outfit of three different stripes (we didn't start out the day like this)???? Only guesses that are submitted via comments count!


Anna has been doing A LOT of new stuff recently. She's pretty much a master of crawling and pulling up. And just this week she has added pointing and clapping to her repertoire!!! She also continues to say "momma" to me!!She may not have any teeth, but she is growing up fast!!!! I tried to get a picture of her doing either this morning and she didn't feel like playing along, so this one of her beautiful smile will have to do!!!


Not everyone may agree, but I think stripes and polka dots go really well together! ;)


Anna continues to bless us with this funny expression. I think it's either due to teething or her nose being stuffy. But then again, it just may be her being quirky!

1 comment:

Mike said...

I'm guessing that Benjamin wanted to dress like someone he saw in a Dr. Seuss story. Or maybe he just really wants to be like, and match, his dad.

StatCounter