Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve Eve

We're getting excited for Christmas. We're excited for the time we have with our family and with our extended families coming up. We're excited for presents (of course....we have an almost 3 year old after all)! We're most excited for celebrating the birth of our Savior. What a magical time of year, when we can all take the time to stop our busy lives and enjoy the best gift we will ever receive. Jesus was born for all of us and I hope we are all able to make Christmas His special day! Around here, we plan on going to church tomorrow and reading the Bible before bed. Then Christmas day we will open presents, have a BIG breakfast and read our First Christmas book. We also plan to sing Happy Birthday to Jesus! ;) Then we'll head off to see all our families. We feel so blessed and we hope you do too! Merry Christmas to all!

Here are my two sweet blessings, Sunday afternoon in their Christmas clothes!


I was able to get some good ones of just Anna in her Christmas dress, which is actually a very hard thing to do as of late. She doesn't much care to sit in one place very long!




I'm going to go ahead and put it all out there and admit that my precious sweet daughter already has an addiction.........

an addiction to powdered doughnuts that is! :)


I have an addiction too as of late......I LOVE knitting! I don't know if it's my as-of-yet untapped creative side coming out or if it's the stay-at-home mom in me enjoying having a project and hobby just of me.....but I really am enjoying it so much! I already finished my second project, a hat for sweet Anna..........




I already have plans for two more projects, but I'm not going to let myself start b/c there's too much to get done. We have to clean, wrap presents, make Christmas cookies, do laundry and pack for our trip! All in the midst of celebrating the birth of our Jesus! Be blessed!

2 comments:

Mike said...

WOW! You finished that hat quickly. It was only a headband when I saw it on Saturday. Are you going to make Dave some new sweaters?

Anonymous said...

I LOVE their Christmas outfits!! Especially the big red bow. adorable! You did a great job on that hat! Can I put in an order for a scarf?
Love,
Kelly

StatCounter