Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving 2008

Well I'm a little late posting our Thanksgiving pictures. I've been battling a nasty stomach bug and haven't really felt up to it. Anna and Dave had it over the weekend and then I had a turn! :( But without further ado, here they are. I'm going to go ahead and warn you, there isn't a single adult in any of these pictures!!! Oops!

We had a pretty good holiday. We went down and stayed with my sister and niece and enjoyed having so much quality time with them, although we missed my parents. :( We were able to make it around and see most all of our family that were in town, which was really nice!

Anna got to have her first sink bath!!! She liked it, but Benjamin didn't. He came over and saw me giving her the bath and told me, "That silly! No like Anna take baff in sink! 'possed to take baff in bafftub!"


We took the girls over to see my cousin's twins that are two weeks older than Anna (yep, that's four babies within a month of age!). It was fun getting them together after so much time and seeing how big they all were and how much they had changed. I thought this was really cool how they were all looking out the window together!


And of course we got their picture together! Benjamin was sitting on the couch with his Daddy pouting at this point. He had already declared, "Babies not being very nice to me!" b/c really they weren't. They pulled at him and every toy he tried to play with, they would play with too! Poor guy! So needless to say, he wasn't interested in being in the picture! He was a good sport about it all though!



Look at these two sweet cousins in their pink sleepers! It was so fun being with Katrina and Katie! Katrina is so sweet and cuddly and I just enjoyed loving on her so much!!! Anna and Katrina are pretty cute together too!



Benjamin and I enjoyed sleeping together over the break. My parents were gone, so we slept in their room so that Benjamin and Anna weren't waking each other up. Benjamin was tickled by sleeping with me AND the fact that my mom's dog, Crazy, slept with us too. She's a cuddler and slept right up next to Benjamin some of the time!


Jimmy, Shawna, and Jack spend Thanksgiving with her family and we were fortunate to see them when they came back. Jack is getting so big and we had a lot of fun playing with him!


Here are the big boys!


We had Katrina with us on Sunday and Benjamin and Anna were lucky to have all their cousins together!!! It was mass chaos, but lots of fun!


I thought this was a funny picture! Benjamin was making a funny noise and Anna and Jack are turning to see him in his silliness!!!
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and had much to be thankful for! I think what I am most thankful for this Thanksgiving is that my kids have cousins to grow up with!!!!!

No comments:

StatCounter