Friday, June 20, 2008

New Car and Matching Outfits

Dave and I have been considering getting a mini-van lately as we don't seem to have room in our cars with the two kids. We borrowed Dave's mom's van for a few days and it sold us that we really wanted one. It's especially nice because we can sit back with Anna when she's upset. The past two weeks we have worn ourselves out driving all over and looking at different vans. We considered several different kinds, but I have been in love with the Nissan Quest for a couple years now. They are more expensive and it was looking like we wouldn't find one in our price range that had the options we wanted. This week I found one in Indy that I really liked and I called them and said what our max price could be and that I needed to know if they could come down to that before we drove over an hour to come see it with two small kids. Well it worked and they came down significantly! We drove and decided we loved, test drove it for a couple days, had it checked out by a mechanic here, and bought it yesterday! I'm so happy with our purchase and feel so fortunate to have gotten the vehicle we wanted! We're really looking forward to enjoying our new car and all the room we now have! Here's our new baby! :)




Benjamin really likes the new car and he enjoyed test-driving all the cars. He would say "drive more big cars" and "take this car home" when we went to see each car! Anna seems to really enjoy the ride of a van better too!


A cool feature of the car is that there is a sun roof in the front and then these four windows in the roof in the back of the car. The car has so much room and all of the back seats fold down into the floor.


Onto some cuter pictures! :) I put Benjamin and Anna in matching outfits a couple days ago. They were too cute! And Benjamin actually enjoyed having me take their pictures. He kept crying when I stopped, so I ended up with like 50 pictures!


Benjamin really likes to rub Anna's head!


She loves watching her big brother!


Benjamin pointing out their matching boats!


I feel so incredibly blessed and happy to have these two healthy, sweet, beautiful kids!


So precious!


Anna got fussy, but Benjamin still wanted me to keep taking his picture...so the last 15 pictures or so are just of him. He's such a ham!


Finally, Benjamin has really been enjoying the rocking chair we have recently. It was in the nursery, but I moved it out while I was painting. He sits in it everyday and really liked it when he sits in his rocking chair and Dave or I sit in the big rocking chair! The reason I think this is so cute is because this rocking chair was mine when I was a little girl!

No comments:

StatCounter