Thursday, June 26, 2008

My 4 Month Old Cupcake and Repeating History

Well it happened. Anna turned four months old! I don't know why, but this one seems like a big one to me. It just seems like they leave that little baby phase behind and start doing new things left and right! I'm excited though, b/c it is so fun watching them grow and she continues to be so sweet! Unfortunately, along with turning four months came the Dr. appt. and yucky shots! She's been doing really well though and doesn't really seemed bothered by them yet! She checked out and the Dr. said she looks perfect! Yea! She weighed 14 lb 5 oz (70th percentile) and was 25 inches long (75th percentile and 2 more inches more than she was at 2 months!). Here's her sweet little four month picture with her bear!


A really funny thing happened today! Anna got up really early and I was still sleepy, so I fed her in bed. Afterwards, she fell asleep. When I got up, I had a deja vu kinda feeling and realized that I had taken pictures of Benjamin sleeping in the middle of a bed with a yellow sleeper on. So I couldn't resist and went to find a camera. Later on, I was looking more closer at her sleeper and started to think, hey that's the exact same sleeper that Benjamin had on! And sure enough, when I looked up the picture, I found that it was the same one! What a koinky dink! Test time: Comment on this post and tell me which one you think is Benjamin and which is Anna!?!??!?!



Dave took a comp day today and so we headed to the children's museum here in town. Benjamin did really good playing basketball and got several in!!!
He's looking at me in this picture as we both clap at him for making the basket!


Pull!!! My two boys in hats! :)


Please Pray! I just found out that Dave has to go to Charleston tomorrow. Please pray that he travels safely and that I somehow survive taking care of both kiddos and doing my job at VBS tomorrow evening!

4 comments:

lindsey said...

Wow thats a hard one.. so cute you got the same pic of both of them! My guess is Anna is the above picture?

Mike said...

I agree. Anna is the top picture and Benjamin is below.

Kelly said...

Wow! I had to look pretty closely at that one! But I also say that Anna is the top picture. So cute! And the tug of war picture couldn't be cuter!
Can't wait to see you! love, kel

The Luh's said...

I vote the same Anna is on top... that is so cool to get the same picture! :)My mom has one of me and my sister and my brother all in the same clothes at the same age. It's SO HARD to tell!

StatCounter