Thursday, June 5, 2008

A Fun Day

We had a pretty good day. Especially since the rain finally stopped and we were able to spend some time outside. Here's a rare Benjamin/Anna cuddle moment....

Hugs!!!


So I said we got to go outside because it had finally stopped raining because boy did it rain here. The past two days have been CRAZY. We have got a TON of rain and I'm sad to say there were some tornados that destroyed homes and some people got hurt. We had a bucket outside and I looked at the measurement on the side and there was 1 1/2 gallons of water inside it!!!! I'm so glad it's not raining anymore!


Anna trying to open her eyes outside....lets just say she's not a fan!


But oh, we got a smile!


Time to swing!!!!



Benjamin giving Anna a push!



Peak-a-boo!


Benjamin's getting really good at the climbing wall!



Benjamin's getting creative with the swing set!


Benjamin got a haircut this evening. Isn't he a cutie?!?!? He only cried while the hair near his ears were getting cut. The rest of the time he was a BIG BOY!


Cute outfits here we come! I got out a 3-6 month outfit for the first time today and let me just warn you...you better watch out because there are going to be a lot of pictures! I don't know how it happened but we've ended up with a whole lot of clothes in that size and let me tell you, they are CUTE! Isn't she so sweet in her first pair of shorts and standing up like a big girl?!?! She LOVES to stand up!

No comments:

StatCounter