Monday, June 16, 2008

Anna's Baptism/First Father's Day

We had a wonderful day yesterday! The baptism was really great and we had a fun time with our families. Thank you to everyone who drove up to celebrate with us. Especially thank you to our Dads and Jimmy who spent their Father's Day with us!

The night before we were giving the kids their baths and I decided to try putting Anna in with Benjamin. To my surprise Benjamin was okay with it and enjoyed playing with her! Anna of course had fun because she got to watch her big brother which is one of her absolute favorite activities! :)



All clean and snuggled up and ready for bed!


Night! Night!


Our pastor did a wonderful job and it was a really special moment!



Our little sweetheart! She was so good and just fell asleep in my arms during church and never cried (not even when she got all wet)! My mom mentioned to me that Anna was the only one that made it through the whole service out of 4 little ones!


Our sweet family!! We are so very blessed!


All the cousins on Dave's side!


Time to eat!!!!!


The two sweet little babies!


Anna and Kayla enjoying some Grandpa time!


I really loved Anna's pretty dress!



I changed them into some matching shirts that say "I'm the Big Brother/Little Sister". They were pretty cute together!


Happy Father's Day to the best Dad I could ever ask for my kids to have! Love you Dave! (Benjamin's saying the Day in "Happy Father's Day" in this picture!)


Dave and Anna on their first Father's Day together! There was a beautiful sunset to end our wonderful day! By the time I got the camera it had already started to disappear, but just take my word for it that it was amazing....just like our day!

No comments:

StatCounter