Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Daughter is Going Bald.....

This may seem like a silly post, but I put a lot of stuff on here that I don't necessarily feel the need to share with the world....but I'm using this as a journal of sorts so that we can look back at our lives at things we may forget! So bare with me! :)


Poor Anna is definitely losing her hair! This is her when she was 3 days old....


And this was taken about 5 weeks ago....


WARNING: This is where things get a little gross! Last week I looked in Anna's bed at the burp clothe that I keep in there under her head to protect her sheet for when she spits up. I looked from a distance and was like that's yucky, she stained the burp clothe dark brown, that's some nasty spit up! Then I got closer and I realized it was her HAIR!!!!! She had rubbed a bunch of it off while sleeping! How sad?!?!?!?!

This is a picture I took of her the day I discovered the burp clothe (which was about a week ago). See the bald spot??? Well it gets worse...


This is her tonight! She's almost bald in some places!!!!


My poor baby! But I have to say, I was prepared for this. For this is how Benjamin's cute head started off......

Same dark hair, then bald, now I just have to wait and see if Anna becomes a blondie like he did!!!!!
And here are some non-hair related pics! :)
My mom came for a visit today and brought a chocolate bunny from Easter since Benjamin had enjoyed his so much from his basket. He had some tonight after I cut his nails and he didn't cry at all (may not seem like much to most, but to me this was a HUGE milestone)!!!!! Needless to say, he was very, very excited to be sinking his teeth into another chocolate bunny! :)



And here's Daddy and his babies!!!

No comments:

StatCounter