Monday, May 19, 2008

Anna Photo Shoot

Anna got a new blanket from her great-great Aunt Doris and I thought it was so unique and beautiful! It's a circle and I had never seen a blanket made into a circle! So I laid it out and did a little photo shoot with her (I know, like I needed more pictures!!!) :) But anyway, there's a lot here....but I just thought they were so cute and showed how she really looks to us! This first one is a shot of the whole blanket! It is so big, I'm sure it took a lot of time and it is just gorgeous!!!! Little fact...Aunt Doris is Anna's great-grandma Faith's sister, which is who Anna's middle name is after!!! :)


Some close-ups.......




Dave says he really likes this one and thinks it looks so much like her to him.



This is how she spends a lot of time...standing up! She really likes to either be standing up or laying flat so she can kick and squirm around!


So precious!


And if the pink blanket, pink elephant shirt, and pink pants weren't enough....here's a pink paci and pink elephant to top it off!!!! I'm not that big of a pink fan, but every once in awhile we go all out!!! :)


And I just thought this was a sweet shot of her feet to end with!

No comments:

StatCounter