Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Yesterday for my Mother's Day present we went to the Indianapolis Zoo. We really love it there and had a great time. It's so wonderful seeing things through your child's eyes. Benjamin was adorable getting so excited when he saw all the animals! I think his favorite were the penguins. He liked them so much and I think he would have stayed there forever!!!!
This was his favorite part....they had a glass in the floor and you could watch the penguins swim under your feet. He stayed there a long time and I had to practically pull him away!


Benjamin's friend Maddox came too!


We went to the dolphin show that they have and I enjoyed watching Benjamin's face more than the dolphins. His face would light up and he would smile so big when the dolphins jumped out of the water!


Family Picture....yea!


My awesome son took this picture of the elephant (another one of his favorites)!


Dave took some pictures of me and my two babies today. I am so happy to be their Momma!!!!!


Kiss for Anna!


And one for Momma!


Hugs too!


All four of us!


Today was my first Mother's Day with Anna! I thought it was really cute that we both had white sweaters on! I could have never imagined how much I would love her! She is the sweetest little girl and she brings me such joy! God has blessed me more than I can say!

No comments:

StatCounter