Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy 3 Month Birthday!

Well we had one heck of a crazy weekend! The kids and I went down to my parents house on Thursday. Dave came down on Friday and we went to a rehearsal dinner. Saturday Dave and I went to two different weddings. Later that night we drove to Dayton, OH so we could go to Dave's nephew Jack's baptism! Whew!!!! Today we mostly just recovered and re-filled our fridge! Hope all of you had a great weekend too!

Anna got to meet her great-grandma (Mamom) and I think it was love immediately!!! I was telling Dave that Benjamin got to see all of his family this weekend except for one uncle. He saw all four grandparents, Aunt Katie, Aunt Kelly, Aunt Shawna, Uncle Jimmy, Cousin Jack, Uncle Mike, Cousin Kayla, Mamom, Great Grandma and Great Grandpa. How crazy is that?!?! We are really blessed to have such a big loving family for our kids to grow up loving!


Here are some new pictures of the two baby girls!



We went to a rehearsal dinner on the a cruise boat on the Ohio River and I swear, Benjamin had THE best time of his life!!! He danced and danced and danced some more! It was so cute!



We drove to Dayton late Saturday night after we both got back from the weddings. It's a three hour drive and we didn't want to have to do it so early in the morning, so we got a hotel room. Well the kids didn't stay asleep and we didn't end up getting to the hotel until 4:00 am. We were pretty exhausted and so were the kids. We still had a really great time and were so happy to see Jack again! He is getting so big and too cute! I wish I wouldn't have been so tired, so that I could have gotten a picture of him! After the baptism on Sunday we drove home and the kids stayed asleep the whole drive and then stayed asleep until almost 8:00! Dave was napping with Benjamin and he couldn't get him to wake up, so I told him to just get up and lay Benjamin on the couch by himself (that's usually enough to jar him awake). Well this is how that plan turned out......


My little cupcake is 3 months old today!!!! She couldn't be any sweeter or more wonderful! Here's our monthly pictures with her bear......



While I was taking her picture, Benjamin jumped up into the rocking chair so he could "sit next to Anna". Here they are playing peak-a-boo!!!

No comments:

StatCounter