Friday, May 9, 2008

Benjamin Photo Shoot

Benjamin and I were playing around in the bonus room and I love the color we painted it and I noticed that Benjamin looked really cute against the bright blue. So I grabbed my camera and we did a little photo shoot. I think I got some really cute shots of him! He's so adorable!!!!


Benjamin is so funny. Dave and I were in bed saying good night when he laid down and asked "What is under my pillow?" He then preceded to pull out a football that was under the pillow. I wonder how that got there????
In other Benjamin news, we had a pretty big event today! He went both pee-pee and poopie (excuse the toddler talk) in his potty today. We've been trying for a while now, but he hates to have his diaper off. But he finally did it! We'll keep our fingers crossed that he does it again...but I'm not so sure!
Anna's getting so big!
And she's pretty funny too! Dave was laying on the floor talking on the phone and he was telling his parents how Anna had spit up big time on me earlier tonight. Right as he said "projectile vomited on Andee" she preceded to projectile vomit right onto the floor about an inch from Dave's head! Needless to say, it was hilarious! Talk about comedic timing!!!!

No comments:

StatCounter