Monday, August 27, 2012

Pictures & Cousin Visit

Here are some pictures of me with my sweet babies.

My little Evie.

My beautiful girls.

Daddy and Evie cuddles.

She was so sleepy here.

It was time for her to eat, so I kept moving her into different poses figuring I would get some cute pictures until she woke up. When she falls back asleep after stirring she makes sweet little smiles...

I even turned her to her tummy and she kept on dreaming.

Sweet, sweet baby feet.

My niece, Katrina, came to visit and enjoyed holding Eva (she loves her baby cousin!). 

They tickled me because Collin was so very jealous of Katrina holding Eva. He kept telling me, "but she's taking a really long turn!" Katrina's keeping her eye on him here.

Dance class has started back up and our little dancer couldn't be happier!

When Katrina was finished, Collin just had to get his hands on Eva. Here he is doing the "shhh" sound to try and soothe her. He's a good big brother! Also, this is a good shot to show off Collin's two-toned hair that everyone thinks is so cool. He gets so many compliments!

No comments:

StatCounter